Friday, August 20, 2010
When I was on Myspace, I remembered doing surveys like this a whole lot. But yeah, RIP Myspace. Got this from Dini's tumblr.
1. What color is your toothbrush?
Pink, I think.
2. Name one person who made you smile today?
My friends. I have been absent from school so it was nice to see them again.
3. What were you doing at 8 AM this morning?
I was in Physics class.
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
5. What is your favorite chocolate bar?
The only chocolate bar I'm familiar with is Kit Kat -_________- shows how adventurous I am, doesn't it ?!
6. Have you ever been to a strip club?
7. What is the last thing you said aloud?
HMMMMMM. I forgot.
8. What is your favorite ice cream?
Strawberry ! Nothing else.
9. What was the last thing you drank?
Water. Lots of it.
10. Do you like your wallet?
I love it though I could use a new one.
11. What was the last thing you ate?
Nasi beriyani. I AM CRAZY HUNGRY NOW
12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
I bought a baju kebaya on Wednesday.
13. The last sporting event you watched?
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
There have flavours, meh?
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to?
16. Ever go camping?
17. Do you take vitamins daily?
I used to take Scotts Emulsion Vitamin in orange everyday before school. That was and probably still is the only vitamin I don't mind taking everyday.
18. Do you go to church every week?
19. Do you have a tan?
I already am so there's no need to go get one hahaha
20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
I'm not a fan of pizza so probably yes.
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
22. What did your last text message say?
'You want addmaths tuition tomorrow?'
.. my answer would be no, thanks.
23. What are you doing tomorrow?
My mum is hosting a kenduri in conjunction with my dad's 51st birthday so that's that.
25. Look to your left, what do you see?
26. What color is your watch?
It's a brown strap with a light pink face. It's dead, the hands aren't moving at all now but I still wear it because I cannot live without a watch, makes me feel so nekkid
27. What do you think of when you hear Australia?
29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
I prefer drive thru.
30. What is your favorite number?
I don't have one !
31. Who’s the last person you talked to on the phone?
32. Any plans today?
No, I don't think so.
33. How many states have you lived in?
34. Biggest annoyance right now?
That I'm hungry and I'm craving maggi goreng like hell !
35. Last song listened to?
Billionaire was on the radio. It's getting so overplayed
36.Can you say the alphabet backwards?
No ! It'll take me 6 months hahaha.
37. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
Haha, I have a maid but she's more family now.
38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
MY black Cotton On flats and now, my coral flats.
39. Are you jealous of anyone?
Yes haha but it's the harmless kind. I'm jealous of Leighton Meester and that sort of people.
40. Is anyone jealous of you?
Hah, I don't think so. Nothing much to be envious of.
41. Do you love anyone?
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee my mother.
42. Do any of your friends have children?
43. What do you usually do during the day?
I have school and I'm close to finishing school so ask me in about 5 months (HOLY F*%$) and I'll say 'At home, wasting my youth'
44.Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
Yes, who doesn't ?
45. Do you use the word ‘hello’ daily?
Yeah, I do. Sometimes too much !
46. What color is your car?
Ask me in 2 years (chehh hahahahaha)
47. Do you like cats?
48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
Not anyone in particular, no.
49. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
50. How did you get your worst scar?
I don't know what my worst scar is. I don't think I have any HORRIBLE scars.
Monday, August 9, 2010
Fasting starts tomorrow. Time flies like craaaaazy and I'm getting the jitters but yet, I'm doing things at my own pace (read : Slow).
Puasa is coming which means raya is coming and THAT I'm looking forward to. Just 'cause we get to go back to Penang a week early and we get to stuff ourselves with Mak Tok's home cooking. Thinking of it alone makes me feel nice and full.
Things I Want For Raya
(hihi, hi Mama, if you're reading, don't worry, I have a Chemistry book beside me and this is only going to take 15 minutes of my time, I'll study after this, I'm just going to list down what I want this coming raya)
- More jeans. I'm so in love with cuffed jeans right now. I got one from Zara yesterday and it's probably the most comfortable piece of denim that has ever existed in the history of mankind. SERIOUS. And it comes with the prettiest looking belt. I vant more jeans.
- Shoes. -__________________- I'm not even trying to attempt to kid with you but the last pair of high heels I bought was from last raya. Even that one, it has vanished from the face of the earth and I now wear my Nine West pair which, wait for it, was from 2 raya's back. I deserve a nice expensive pair.
- Make-up ! I'm quite obsessed. I want Sephora to open cepat cepat before raya so I can nab a couple of goodies for this raya.
- I got a lot of bags but I'm addicted. I want more hahaha
- A beret. 'Cause I saw a Miss Dior Cherie ad on my Teen Vogue of this girl in a pink trench with a purple beret and she looked so Parisian, gila lawa !
- A perfume ! I love Vera Wang's Princess so I have that in mind.
- Jewelry. Costume jewelry obviously. But yeah. Especially earrings. I have a fetish for earrings.
- KATY PERRY'S NEW ALBUM !!!!
- A new watch -____- My Juicy Couture watch is hopeless. Battery life ciao cincau dah.
- Hairbands. Lots and lots and lots of them.
SELAMAT BERPUASA !!!!
Thursday, August 5, 2010
That's what we are, right ? Young.
So tell us why we shouldn't party, let loose, fall in love, cry, spend, dance, sing in public, plan stupid things that'll never happen, eat, watch late night movies, drive at night, take pictures, travel the world, go to rock concerts (though I haven't been to one), go on an adventure and have fun ?
We're only seventeen once.