Wednesday, December 28, 2011
New Years Resolution for '12
We're closing on to the new year and so I decided to make a list of things I'd like to accomplish before I have to do a new one for 2013.
1. Go the extra mile in my studies.
"Everyday I'm studyin'" for at least an hour. Also, the 'extra mile' = RC after acad hours (this is quite the challenge gah!) every other day, Maths with Iman, History with Q, Eng Lit with Diyana and Economics with... well, Q again. Have the habit to go up to my teachers and ask questions personally after or during classes. Send in extra essays (what sucks in having 3 subjects centering around long draggy essays!!!!) and ask ways to be improved. Do I sound like a motivation book yet ? WELL I'M NOT DONE. AS is in May and before we go on any holiday, I want to be able to go knowing I did my very very very best in the examination hall. Going to kick ass in Math. Even if it's the last thing I freaking do.
3. Be a lot more friendlier. Being studious for the next 6 months doesn't mean I have to be a hermit in college.
4. Reply my mentions on Twitter because it's trés rude to have someone mentioning you and you completely ignore or feel too lazy to reply. The little things matter.
5. Try to come home less (hahahahaha).
6. Gym !!!!!!! Srsly, people.
That's pretty much it. Seems already too much to handle. Going out now for nasi daun pisang with my mum !
'Til then ! x
Written (technically typed) by Nadia Zainudin at 10:53 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment