It's been quite some time since I last posted something. I've been busy in college and it doesn't help that the WiFi there is as slow as me when it comes to getting out of bed in the morning. Which is why my mum bought me a broadband and I'm so excited ~
I've been coming back every weekend and I spend my days home kinda just soaking in all the luxuries I get here i.e; Clean showers, good food (not saying anything but nothing can beat my mum's masak lemak!) and my comfortable but trés messy bedroom that has been taken hostage by my two sisters. But KY, more than anything, has made me appreciate home more. And before I go on and become too sappy, I'll update on what has been the happeningzz
- Debate has been going on these last few weeks and it's so much fun. I'm not debating (duh, can't hold an argument for MY LIFE) but I've been watching my fellow batch mates going at it. I have nothing but absolute respect to those are able to think on their feet and to counter such arguments. I'll probably go all 'WTF k shutup'. Like always.
- How has puasa been treating you ?!?! Kaveetha accepted the challenge and puasa-ed like a bawse on the 8th. I remember the date because it's circled brightly on the calendar in our common room and has "CONQUERED" written across in red. By Kaveetha of course. I've been doing well though some times, I'll miss Sahur by accident and go all FFFUUUUU because I do much much worse if I don't have my very early breakfast.
- RAYA IS NEXT WEEK AND WE ONLY HAVE A WEEK TO CELEBRATE. Zz. What happened to all the 2-3 weeks holiday for it :( I think I only have like, one baju raya hahahaha but it's all good because I'll probably wear my grandma's.... again
- I miss my high school friends ! I may not show it but I do.
- I don't know why but I've been eating a lot in college. Let it be the million Honey Stars we have or the sandwich I make, I'm just constantly eating... o____o
So... how's everyone ?
My posts are getting boring and boring-er by day.