I'm going to time myself and write everything within 5 minutes.
This will be random.
- My skin is so dry. I have aloe vera lathered all over my face and my skin is DRINKING it like nothing else. Maybe also due to the OXY10 I've been putting. Damn pimples.
- Should resumé's include photos? I say no because it's unprofessional and what has my looks got to do with how well I work anyway?
- I really need a new pair of jeans - one that's high waisted, cropped and flared. Maybe I just need a new belt that fits me well. I hate having to go the cobbler or tailor to fix anything post-purchase. I want something I can buy and wear NOW.
- I'm watching While You Were Sleeping and it's a brilliant Korean drama. It's my new 'CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK'S' drama. Last one was Fight My Way.
- Listened to Jessie J's new single, "Not My Ex" and it's bringing me back to my KY days where Jessie J was ALL that I listened to.
- I'm seeing everyone get married and I'm feeling a pang of, "Why am I alone" feels.
- Skipped dinner and I always regret doing it because I'm so close to driving to McDonalds and buying me some fries. At 11:23pm.