So ! First weekend over and done with. Lots of paperwork to me. Had our first Chemistry tuition on Monday and it was productive, I'm glad for that.
Ok, I've forgotten everything. I can't wait to get out of the house. I propose outings on a Saturday and the library on Sundays.
What I Did This Week
- Chemistry tuition and I now know which ones are insoluble and soluble.. I hope.
- Slept in the afternoon after swearing to myself that I won't. PENAT SANGAT
- Pemantapan Disiplin was fun because the ones who control the base are finally, our friends so it was easy and fun. Takde dah macam last year, Ashraf and Luqman suruh baca ikrar belakang tiang ! Hahahaha.
- Watched Fame, Time Traveler's Wife and The September Issue. I rate Fame a 8/10, Time Traveler's a 7/10 and The September Issue 5/10. Dalam The September Issue ada Raquel Zimmerman lepas a photoshoot, makan pie pastu cakap MM pastu gelak hahaha comel gila.
- Bought Teen Vogue with Jessica Szohr on the cover. She's drop dead pretty.
- Attempted Chemistry and Biology. I'm proud.
- OH ! Found out that our first intervensi is on the 18th of January which is absurd but I guess, in a way, good because then we'd study. Kalau intervensi March, March karang lah baru belajar. Tapi wtf all f4 chapters by the 18th ? Die and cry.
- Went to the dentist and he didn't note anything suspicious about me not wearing my elastics. Phew. Though, he told me to continue wearing them. Damnit.
- Skipped a day of school due to my menses. It's like a monthly holiday for me, yeay.
- Got my book orders from Amazon. The Sartorialist by Scott Schuman and Teen Vogue Handbook. HAPPY ME
So I'm tired and I want to take a nap. Ciao.