Man, Vanity Fair shots beats everything else lah seriously. They always have the best concept.
ANYWAY! Second week of school, done and done. Tasawwur test started today and despite studying next to nothing, it wasn't as hard as I thought it'd be though I skipped some questions because I had no clue at all. I'm a lazy girl so point forms it'll be.
- I have to go to school tomorrow and it's killing me inside because the thought of waking up early on a weekend is torturous.
- We had our AGM meeting and it was fun. I liked seeing all the girl guides flooding the canteen. Dahlah panas gila satu hari tuuuuuuuuuu
- Sarah turned 17 on the 14th ♥ sayang bangat sama kau :')
- I might just like you. MIGHT. Thanks for that -.-
- We have a new girl in our class, a foreign exchange student. From Germany was it ? I haven't gotten the chance to talk to her yet because everyone is harassing her which is frustrating because macam kalau budak tu tak lawa, ada nak pergi introduce semua tu ? People who are so biased with looks disgust me to no end. But I'm sure that girl is nice hahaha :)
- I'm turning seventeen next Tuesday ! HEHE. It's no crime to be excited about your birthday so let me be <3
- I <3>
- My sweet sweet sweet grandparents sent me a birthday card.. via snail mail ! So rad. I freaking love getting snail mail, macam best sangat and besides, you don't get that often nowadays.. which is sad. But I'm not opening it til my birthday because then, baru lah best. Teehee.