- Everyone who attended. You don't know just how much I appreciate the whole lot of you to come all the way to my house for my birthday. It means the absolute world to me. Truly, you made my 18th the best and I know I say that after every birthday but my 18th would be so far be my favourite. And that's all thanks to everyone who came. MUCH LOVE.
- Everyone who went the extra mile to get me a birthday present. I love you more than all the presents in the whole wide world. That's such a romance novel cliche but I'm being so serious here !!! :) Love you girls and guys to bits and tiniest molecules.
- EVERYONE who wished me on Facebook. For you to take your time off whatever you were doing to get on my page and wish me means the world to me :) That's why I believe in replying individually instead of the general 'Thank you to everybody who wished me' on my status. For you to put effort in wishing me, I should do my part and put effort in thanking you personally.
- Tania for wrapping my birthday present in the most girly-est way ! And of course, what was IN it was 10000000000000x better. And for being the best sister everrrrr even if we fight more often than we shop. Which if you ask my mum, is quite a lot.
- My mother. For putting together my birthday party. For getting me the Marc by Marc Jacobs watch I've been wanting for the longest time ! For inspiring me to be someone just like you. For being so understanding about everything. For being so fun ! For being so sporting. For willing to do almost anything for me and the others. For helping us in EVERYTHING. For correcting my grammar all the time (it got annoying) until I eventually got it right. For our mutual love for TV shows (give us some McDreamy and we'll love you forever !!!). For being there for all of us. For being such a generous person. I once brought some Rocky to my tuition and Puan Nurhana said 'You're just like your mother, always bringing something for everyone else'. You should know that that was the nicest thing I've heard anyone say about me. She could have left it all to me in planning my party but she as always, took it in her hands to order the tent, food and tables and chairs. Like I've said before and you may quote me on this, the first thing I'd do when I somehow get a lot of money, I'd buy my mother anything in the world without the shadow of a doubt. My 18 years of living have been nothing but pure fun and joy with my Mama there with me. I love my mum and I'd take a bullet for her. So thank you and may God bless you :)
- Also to my Papa for just making us laugh all the time. For making my mum a very happy person. For being disciplined enough that we know what to do and what not to do. In a way, you've made us all better at a considerably young age. For instance, you brought us up with the mindset to always salam older people. Our place is almost always neat and in place . That's 'cause of my dad. Usually, when he comes back from work, we'll make sure to have bathed and ready for dinner. My dad is also a man who keeps promises. He promised Zaim a set of drums if he got straight A's and damn right, he got a set of drums. When my mum asked why, my dad simply replied 'Because I dah promise him'. We never ate much maggi mee growing up because my dad didn't like it. Which is good kalau tak, our brain cells probably dah takde dah by now hahahaha. Most people are quite scared of my dad because he appears to be really garang. And at times, he can be. But on a good day, he's very funny and he dances and sings. He's so convinced he can be Al Jarreau and/or Michael Jackson. But in all that, he's very close to God and always tells us to be appreciative of what we have and to perform our prayers. We need that !!
- Sarah Iman for being the sweetest girl for the prettiest birthday card ever !!!! Plus points for having it hand made full with love !!!!! LOVE YOU MORE THAN LONDON + PARIS !
- Hafiz Ismail. For being very patient with my impatient self. For bringing me out all the time. For all the dinners and lunches. For being my other best friend. I love you banyak banyak banyak.
My 18th birthday party was so awesome possum. It didn't rain which was EVEN AWESOMER. People started coming at 8 even though the invite says 730 hahahaha oh well I LOVE Y'ALL FOR COMING ANYWAY ♥
Then makan makan snap snap talk talk laugh laugh. Then dance dance ! Thank you to Karen, Kaveetha for bringing your iPod. I seriously need to get mine for repair...
Danced our sexy butts off !! Hehehe. My favourite was when we danced to Forget You courtesy of Cee Lo and YMCA. Of course there was Aerosmith's I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing :")
Took more photos and hugged people goodbye. I love everyone for coming and for the wishes and for the hugs and for the presents. Truly my best friends everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!!
Opened my presents later at night and was so pleasantly surprised with how everyone managed to get things I absolutely loved !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :") You all are truly the best !
First day of being 18 was absolutely brilliant and I'm wishing for more birthdays in the future with you lot. Thank you again, words can't describe how grateful I am to everyone.
Lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of love,