1. Each blogger must post these rules
2. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’ve been tagged and to read your blog.
1. I have this habit of curling my toes when i sit
haha, like just nw at kaveetha's house. it's a habit tht i didn't notice was freaky and susah to do. no joke.
2. I tiptoe in the kitchen or in the toilet
the thought of something as small and little as one grain of rice or a drop of water disgusts me and i'll run fr anywhere with carpet so i can rub my feet.
3. i can never go out without my watch
because it has left a tan line and without it, i feel so weird and uncomfortable and well yeah. i feel odd. so i try to always wear it.
4. i like gng shopping alone
so ok, no offence to my friends or whoever. i just don't like it when i ask fr my friends opinions on whtever, and they'll go 'er, well'. heck, i dnt even ask, and they go sibuk, 'EE, why you pick tht? not nice laaa'. Hel-lo, my money, my choice.
5. i'm antisocial
i maybe real nice and fun with friends but truth, i can't seem to have the courage to make the first move, so i just wait fr the other party to make his/her move, and THEN i'll be who i really am. Nice. HAHAHAH :D
6. i hate trying on clothes
like, y'knw, in stores. mygod, jgn la. i hate it. the thought of the fitting room lazes me. it's SO tiring. i just assume the garment fit wells, and head fr the cashier and purchase :D
7. i find boys are nicer then girls
haha :D no offence to female around the world. hell, I AM a girl so i'm nt disgracing women, i'm just dealing the truth. boys can be mean but they dnt mean it. you don't hear them bitchtalk about other guys, do you ? girls do and tht's why ladies, we have atleast ONE guy friend to go to. otherwise, baik takyah ada guyfriend right, since girls are perfect and all -.-'
8. i always fantasize the impossible
like i always do a fake interview with 'Oprah Winfrey'. or or, i'm on a date with er, whtever. HAHA. or, i'm at some redcarpet event where i wave at a non existent flock of paparazzi with cameras in hand. i just strike a pose and all is well. it doesn't hurt to fantasize your lamest dreams. i mean, it IS my dream. the only time when no one can give a say about anything.
ashley, you better nt tag me again.
i no likey.
had fun doing it.