- Went to OU with Tania to get our hair done.
- The Chinese lady over at Make Up Forever so nice. And friendly. We talked about school and how she failed her mathematics too hahaha
- Went over to Organic as per usual to do our hair. Keaton said 'You sudah kurus lah!' HEHE tak nampak pun beza ?
- Walked back and forth til parents came to fetch us.
- Did Tania's make up.
- Ran out of time so I spent like less than a quarter of the time spent on Tania, to make myself up.
- Underestimated time and we were rushing like crazy. As usual.
- Reached there and we got greeted by a 'Namaste'
- Registered and waited a while for the others to come.
- SO AWESOME THAT EVERYONE SO SPORTING TO DRESS ALL BOLLYWOOD.
- Everyone looked so gorgeous, rasa macam takde best dressed because everyone had equally stunning outfits.
- Performances one after the other.
- THE FOOD WAS SO GOOD I ATE TWO PLATES HAHA
- Danced. Oh yes, we danced.
- Awards were given out. This year, they had it named after famous women in Bollywood which I thought was super cool. So for the Form One, it was Miss Kareena Kapoor. Form two; Miss Rani Mukherjee. Form three; Miss Preity Zinta. Form four; Miss Priyanka Chopra. Form five; Miss Aishwarya Rai. I got the Aishwarya Rai award hahahahaha :') unexpected but a pleasant surprise.
- Danced some more !
- Went back at almost 12. So tiring but GILA BABS SO MUCH FUN DANCING WITH MY GIRLS. We do this once a year so we tend to go all out and buat muka tak malu and stuff our face with food without really caring about what people think because there were no guys hahaha
- Last year for us Form 5s, damn sad knowing no more PP dinners to attend. I loved every bit of it.
- I thought the form fours did a job well done with this years dinner :)
Post a Comment