The next World Cup will be held in Brazil and I am more than determined to make my way there.
And I'll be all out for Germany ! And I'm so giddy that Mueller got the Golden Shoe award as well as the Best Young Player. Well deserved.
Now for picture spam !
I have concluded that ;
- I love Germany and the Netherlands.
- Jesus Navas has the prettiest eyes.
- Oezil is a Muslim which makes him more (Y)(Y)(Y)
- Nobody can really beat Higuain though. He is gorgeous beyond words.
- Talent wise, I can't really say because I've never been watching football 'til recently so I'm in no place to judge how good they are.
- BUT I LOVE MUELLER HEHEHE he looks a bit like my cousin but oh well, I love him and Sneijder.
- I actually really wanted the Japanese to at least get a placing.
- The commentators were very informative. Like, did you know, Puyol dubbed 'The Caveman' for obvious reasons, practices yoga and is one of the most intellectual person on the squad ? Looks are deceiving. HMMM
- 6 successive wins have been achieved by the Dutch en route to the finals. Only Brazil have managed that before.
- I saw Charlize Theron, Morgan Freeman and Mick Jagger at the tournaments.
- ISN'T PUYOL GILA BAPAK BAIK TO TAKE TIME OFF FROM HIS CELEBRATION TO CONSOLE THE DUTCH ? He did that too with the Germans. Nice to know sportsmanship is intact even off pitch.
- I want a Germany jersey.
- The World Cup trophy had to be passed on by the Italians and Cannavaro took it outfrom, what I assume to be, a customized Louis Vuitton case. So cool.
- Bye World Cup, see you in 4 years time. In Brazil ;)
Post a Comment