- Pavilion yesterday.
- Had La Bodega for lunch and can I just tell you how fan-freaking-tastic the food is there ? I can't describe my love for the hot tapas they serve you.
- Topshop keeps failing me. It's like a whole lot of nothing of 2 floors. Dahlah mahal tak ingat dunia. Tried on a monochrome horizontally striped dress (which btw made me look more curvaceous than ever). It looked like it was trying to channel Herve Leger bodycon dresses but failed. HEH
- Cotton On Pavilion = Cotton On Body = best sleepwear ever.
- The mess that was Zara. I mean, really, clothes that are not hung properly (as in, betul betul senget) to them lying everywhere made me hate shopping there.
- The fake lashes in Mac were so tempting. I wonder how I'll look with long lashes.. MUST TRY
- Met Grace !
- My trip to La Bodega left me wanting more. Anyone up to treat me out, call me.
Monday, February 1, 2010
Even Diamonds Start Out As Coals
Written (technically typed) by Nadia Zainudin at 11:54 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment