What am I going to do when the best part of me was always you ?
-Breakeven by The Script
HI ! It's already Thursday. Damn fast time goes by. A bit worrying but hell. Chinese New Year is this Sunday and 3 more days of holiday for us. Hoorah hoorah ! I hope to get some studying done because my intervention marks are far from even 'mediocre'. I think study wise, I've already hit rock bottom (I mean, have you seen my add maths ? Epic failure) so the only way from here is up and only up.
- Finally inquired about a gym. I now only need mum's consent. I'm only 17 and I can already feel all the energy draining out of me. Gah.
- Valentines Day (as in the movie) is out. Happy happy joy joy
- My add maths teacher pulled me aside this week to tell me how I'm coping. Clearly I'm not. Can I just drop this subject ?
- Chinese New Year this Sunday which means holidays for us. But stores will be closed so there's no point really in going out. Heh.
- American Idol last night was (Y) Andrew Garcia's rendition on Paula Abdul's one hit wonder made me love him even more. And that Didi Benami can sing. And Ellen makes watching it all even better.