- State Of Play is good, I always have a soft spot for Rachel McAdams ever since my infatuation for the Notebook.
- G.I Joe is even better (Y)(Y) but after one action scene too many, one can possibly go deaf.
- I also reserved a dress at Topshop hahahahahaha still going back and forth on whether I should buy the beauty. Fits the body like a freakin glove.
- I want to watch Up and Harry Potter VI :/
- My dad is turning 50 this Monday and we're having a kenduri buka puasa in conjunction with his birthday so I'm pretty pumped up for that.
- Sunday is Jia Wen's do and I haven't bought her a present yet :/ She has repeatedly refused offers for presents and there is no one in the world who has not want a present and my mum (and grandmum) always tells me to never attend a birthday or anything without a present in hand. So Jia Wen, you like it or not, I'll get you a present.. somehow.
- Fasting starts today and I don't feel hungry. Hoorah.
- Sarah, Ila, Dina, Najihah, Suraya jom bukak puasa together gether. +Aimi pun boleh :') and Yus and everyone else tapi the other 5 tu kena datang. Date and place, I'm all yours ! It's been.. never since the 6 went out together.
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Written (technically typed) by Nadia Zainudin at 4:42 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment